WE VALUE HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.
ACADEMIC ANGLE CONSULTANTS AND TEACHERS PROMISE TO ABIDE BY THE IECA PRINCIPLES OF GOOD PRACTICE.
- Our primary obligation is to offer honest professional help and guidance to our students and families.
- Academic Angle neither solicits nor accepts compensation from any school, college or institution for placement of students, nor do we guarantee or make promises of acceptance to any school or program.
- We respect the integrity of the consulting relationship and the privacy of our students by promising not to disclose any details about our work or sell our student data to third parties.
- We strive to present students with the most appropriate school choices and represent each one fairly.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic origin.
TRUSTED PARTNER. TRUSTED SUCCESS.
100% of our students have been accepted to college.
We are proud of the fact that during the last application cycle, our students applied to over 60 colleges and universities around the United States and abroad and that the typical Academic Angle student was awarded over $200,000 in total scholarship offers!