THE FINE PRINT: OUR SCORE IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE
OUR Score IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE
- We guarantee that if you do not get a higher ACT or SAT composite and/or “superscore” test score within 30 days of completing one of our test prep programs, we will continue to work with you for free to improve for the next exam date.
- If your score does not improve on the second try, we will refund 100% of your test prep tuition.
- Students must be enrolled in a “Lite” or “Full” Academic Angle test prep program and have paid tuition in-full.
- Students must have an official ACT or SAT benchmark score. Students who have not previously taken the official ACT or SAT exams are not eligible for the improvement guarantee.
- Students must attend all scheduled class sessions, take all diagnostic and practice tests, and complete all assigned homework on time for each session.
- Our prep programs are designed to target specific exam dates. Students must take the ACT or SAT exam on the agreed-upon date (usually within a few weeks after completing the prep program) to be eligible.
- Please note: The score improvement guarantee does not include the essay section of the ACT or SAT.
Receiving your refund
- Clients may request refunds via email to email@example.com within one week after scores are released online by ACT/SAT. A copy of the score report must be attached to the request.
- Refunds are limited to actual dollars invoiced by and paid to Academic Angle for test prep services. We cannot refund vouchers, credits, or other discounts.